Custom-Tailored Commercial Kitchen Design: Your Restaurant’s Recipe for Success
Running a day-to-day food service operation, and knowing how to design a commercial kitchen are two very different things. In an industry with razor thin margins, having a productive commercial kitchen design literally puts more profit atop each one of your plates.
Individualized, Sustainable, State-of-the-Art Restaurant Kitchen Designs
In addition to foodservice equipment and supplies, we’re also here to help you with all of your commercial kitchen design needs. Our Boelter Contract & Design Team works closely with you to define a uniquely customized solution that is perfect for your establishment, whether a restaurant, college dining hall, or hospital cafeteria. Utilizing nearly six decades of experience, our experts and consultants provide you with a commercial kitchen layout design that:
- Maximizes efficiency, production and profitability
- Provides the right equipment solutions
- Produces a safe, state-of-the art working environment
- Helps to eliminate food waste and lower labor costs
- Incorporates sustainability into your design
- Adheres to your progressive, non-compromising standards of quality
Call us today at (414) 967-4200 to let us help you transform your ideas for an effortlessly flowing kitchen into reality within weeks.
Full-Spectrum Commercial Kitchen Designs Services From Concept to Completion
Our CAD designers and consultants utilize Revit design software to build out every detail of your commercial kitchen design in ¼” scale layouts, document equipment specifications, submit plans to regulatory agencies, and provide you with final cost estimates, keeping communication lines open at all times.
Everything, down to your electrical and plumbing needs, is carefully incorporated into the designing of your new kitchen. The result is a best-in-class commercial kitchen that is customized to the needs of your chef, your staff and your customers.
Every day—from acute care, to country clubs, to multi-unit chains (big or small)—food service facilities realize the benefits of Boelter’s commercial kitchen design ideas, including:
- Columbia St. Mary’s—Milwaukee, WI
- Mather Pavilion—Northwestern University Hospital
- The Club at Strawberry Creek—Kenosha, WI
- North Shore Country Club—Mequon, WI
- Lou Malnati’s - Nationwide
- Bar Louie - Nationwide
Are you ready to put the commercial kitchen of your dreams into your facility? Give our Contract & Design Team a call at (414) 967-4200 today.