Customer is responsible for shipping fees on returns except when deemed by Boelter that there was a shipping/picking error by vendor or Boelter. We cannot accept returns after 30 days from the ship date. A minimum 25% restocking charge will be assessed on all returned items. If you received an item in error, we'll gladly pay for the return shipping cost and waive the restocking fee.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Foodservice equipment from any non-commercial account.
- Any closeout items.
- Special order items such as furniture or equipment.
We cannot issue a refund for the return of certain items, including:
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or has missing parts.
- Items returned without a Return Authorization Number.
A Returned Authorization number (RA) must accompany all items sent to Boelter regardless of the reason for the return. Please email email@example.com for the return authorization. Please mark the outside of the package with the RA number so that we can give you proper credit. Any products which are returned to us without an RA will be assessed a non-RA fee of $20. All products to be returned must be shipped to:
4200 N. Port Washington Road
Glendale, WI 53212