Boelter is the leading source of most dynamic and eye-catching tap handles in the market. Now made exclusively in the USA, our ceramic Chrislan handles are synonymous with superior quality, craftsmanship, and durability.
When a customer scans the taps at a bar, you have about 15 seconds to catch their attention. Our bold, beautiful ceramic tap handles promise a quality experience.
The Boelter Difference
As your brand partner, Boelter works with you to find the right tap handle for your brand and budget.
- Made in the USA for high quality and quick turnaround
- Proprietary process for superior durability with a 100% guarantee
- Large selection of house shapes, finials, and ferrules
- In-house art department for custom art and handle designs
Ceramic is the premium tap handle material for the beverage industry because of its combination of durability and aesthetics. Ceramic handles have presence and grace that catch customers’ eyes from all the way across the room.
With our range of house shapes and our in-house custom design team, you can get the right handle for your brand. Our patented manufacturing process creates maximum durability and strength so they will look amazing pour after pour.
- Can be digitally printed or using a 4-color process
- Inks are fired on for greater durability
- Real gold and silver decor can only be adhered to ceramic, creating a unique design opportunity
Our wide range of house shapes are always in stock. Just mix and match the features you want (shape, finial, and/or ferrule) and approve the artwork. Order minimums start at (25) pieces and we’ll ship your handles from our Ohio-based facility.
Custom Ceramic Tap Handles
Got something in mind that's not in a house shape? As your brand partner, Boelter will work with you to design and produce a custom shape—from the mold up—that is just right for your brand. Order minimums for our custom molds begin at (100) pieces.
Quick Turn Program
Need handles fast? Our Quick Turn program uses industry-leading digital printing technology to print vibrant, high-detail designs.
Choose from our selection of quick turn handles and your order of (5) handles or more will ship out fast!
Click here to explore your choices.
Options for Any Concept or Budget
Our customizable handle options give you more creative control while also holding advantages for small orders or limited run labels.
- Interchangeable Pucks — Swap out the top of the handle with new brands or seasonal designs.
- 3M Sticker Program — Residue-free decals that can be removed and replaced as often as you change the line.
- Chalkboard finish — A unique look that also allows you to write the beer or cider style right on the puck.
In-House Tap Handle Designers
Don't worry if you don't have a design or any artwork—Boelter’s in-house art department is at your service. We will take you through a proven process to design a handle that suits the look and feel of your brand.
Best of all: Boelter’s art design service is included for all tap handle orders!
The process is simple:
1) Our art department works with you to design the shape and artwork that best compliments your visual brand.
2) We take you (quickly) through several stages of art approval, including a 2D mockup, a 3D image file, and a 3D-printed prototype.
3) We'll start producing your handles and ship them to you from our manufacturing facility in Toledo, OH.
Our artists consider many factors, but you can expect us to hold to certain tap handle design fundamentals:
Make the style clear
Don't make the customer work to know what kind of beer they're ordering.
Establish a consistent brand
The customer should always know they're ordering your beer.
Be legible from a distance
Stand out like the Statue of Liberty or the Eiffel Tower and you're sure to get customers' attention.
Use contrasting colors
This isn't the time for subtlety! People can read contrasting colors more easily than similar ones.
Choose a unique or custom shape
A unique tap handle can become as iconic as the rest of your brand.